- Printing Solutions
- Multifunction Solutions
- Payment Products
- Mobile Printing
Pcounter XAuditron (PCXA) software is a Pcounter add-on product that interacts with Xerox multifunction printers.
- PCXA handles network authentication to the MFP. The login sequence can include network names and/or passwords, IDs and/or PIN numbers, and client billing codes.
- PCXA retrieves all job records and adds them to the standard Pcounter logging and reporting.
- Print, copy, fax (*), and scan records are all included. Color/mono and duplex reporting is supported.
- Track copies by client billing codes, and/or charge user account balances for each copy made.
- Supports integration with any type of card reader.
- All user interaction takes place on the multifuntion printer touch screen, without the need for additional hardware.
- Secure print job release and pull printing is available on EIP-capable machines.
- User's email addresses can be automatically populated in scanning sessions for convenience.
- Supports 3-tiered color counting on the ColorQube.
- New scan server that can route scanned documents to users' email addresses and home directories (using directory lookups) without the need for internal address books.
- Windows 2000 or later machine to run the control service. (NetWare/OES support also requires Novell Client 32.)
- Accounting requires a Xerox MFP with Network Accounting software installed. (Available from Xerox - also known as Job Based Accounting.)
- Print job release and Client Code picker apps require Xerox MFP with EIP capability.
- (*) Fax tracking is not supported on certain WorkCentre models, please contact us for more informaion.